Wednesday, December 11, 2013

News Report From Mike

 
 
Mike:
 
The annoying news first
My people put me in a carrier - not my usual one.  That means something is up.
Then they put me in the car, definitely something is going on.
 
By now everyone has guessed what's up.
Yes, I went to see the veterinarian, my folks thought I should have a check-up.
Did you know how scary that place is?
I was brave, especially when I got some treats.
 
The vet was very nice, then told me I have a grade 3 heart murmur on a scale of 0-6.  I am not complaining as I feel fine.
 
Not so good news, I have lost some teeth, so the vet did a bit of exploring in my mouth, then gave me a needle with antibiotic, which I really don't care for.
 
I do have to go back in 2 weeks to see if I have lost any weight and if I don't, then that is good.    I love to eat!
 
   Here I am helping out in the kitchen.
 
Later, I helped with sorting out some Christmas lights.
I did an awesome job with the lights, by the way!!
 
Enjoy Wednesday everyone!
 


10 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...sorrre bout de vet trip N da heart stuff...we will ask R way awesum pal frank, aka St Francis ta help keep watch over ya N make sure yur heart iz better than aye oh kay N ya due knot looze any more teethz or weightz... beef up on sum trout buddy ! N grate job with de lites two !

Fuzzy Tales said...

Mike, the heart murmur concerns us, we're sending purrs to you for that, and for your overall health. Keep eating! Hugs from our human and kitty kisses (nose taps) from us.

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Mike,sorry you got dragged to the Vet! Sorry about the heart thing, but as long as you feel fine then that is good :) Good too that you still love eating ;)
Have fun helping Auntie and Uncle get ready for Christmas :)
Purrs from your furcousins,
Georgia and Julie,
Treasure,Tiger and JJ

The Island Cats said...

Mike, we're sorry you had to go to the v-e-t. We hope you get a good report when you go back in two weeks.

Mariodacat said...

So sorry you had to go to the dreaded vet. It's no fun. We hope the report is good when you go back for the checkup next time.

Sparkle said...

Bleagh, I hate the vet too! And I am nowhere near as brave as you, Mike! Paws crossed you hold your weight and the heart murmur does not cause you trouble.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Going to the vet is not fun.I hope you haven't lost any weight when you go back.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Mike going to the vet is not fun but you made it look easy!

Furries said...

Sorry to hear about your teeth, heart murmur and needing a shot. Two of my previous cats had mild heart murmurs, but they did not need any treatment. I hope it stays that way for you.

Is that some sort of bread you're sitting next to? It's does look very kitty-tasty.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're sorry you had to go to the vet, Mike. All paws crossed that the report in two weeks will be a good one!

Purrs,
The Chans