Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday - Sunday with Moe

Moe:  Hi, I need to whisper.   You see, I am busy hunting.  


I am sure I heard something very suspicious in or near this closet.  I wouldn't have to work so hard if mombean did not store that birdseed so close to this spot.  I don't think it is birds I am hunting for.  Other critters like 'bird' seed, although not me, of course.  Instead, I like those little four-footed rascals.   Man, they are fun to chase - and catch!  

Not bragging or anything, but I did catch one on Halloween night.  Right, that night, our beans insisted on opening the door every time someone came to our door and there were a LOT of someone's.  I am thinking maybe one of those little mice slipped in when our door was open so much!  Good thing, I was on 'introoder' alert! Score!

However, back on task again.  Uh, they gotta move that seed, there's a whole bunch of it, like three big bags.

Now, I'll show you the kind of bags that I like


Our mombean found a sale and bought one of each flavor the store had - now THAT's my kind of grocery shopping!!

Oh, I can hardly wait to see those get opened - I am very willing to help with that!!

Now back to work.   Have a great weekend everyone!!

12 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good work Moe. Those evil little introoder mousies love bird seed so it's a good job you are on lookout for them.

Mariodacat said...

I'm with you. I'll take that smaller bag of goodies any day over bird seed.

The Island Cats said...

Moe, we hope your hunting pays off! If not, those treats would be good!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh Moe, you made my whiskers twitch just thinking about it!

Katnip Lounge said...

Live mice AND treats? You are livin' high on the hog, Moe!

Mickey's Musings said...

Good luck Moe! We hope you get one of those critters! Tillie has been watching near the kitchen sink ;)
Like you,we got some treats too and we had some tonight!!!!!
Yummy,but critter hunting is fun too :) heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

Sparkle said...

I say more cat treats, less bird seed! Wait, doesn't the bird seed attract living cat treats? Never mind.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Good luck with that mousie! They sure do love birdie food, dont they?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Yummy yummy yummy!!!

Marilia said...

Nham nham nham!

Kat said...

Tempies?! Did somebody say Tempies? Yum yum!!!

Kat said...

We have an award for you, please come by to pick it up!