Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Monday!

Moe, reporting this morning.

My furcousin Georgia told me that she was abandoned on Saturday by her mombean.  Well the same thing happened here as well.  Our sister mombeans went off to an event called Nocturne - art at night.  They were certainly gone a long time.  I made very good use of the time while they were away - I snoozed.

Since Georgia is showing everyone the photos of people playing with fire, I will post some other ones I found in mombean's collection.


The lighting on this building is very colorful!  I must admit I kinda like it.  


Mombean saw this in an art gallery.  She said the theme was retro robots, rockets and ray guns and made using 'found' objects.  I vote that this is a ray gun.

This image, which was projected onto the architecture school, is actually a game - or a combination of games which they called Tweetris - a collaborative mix of Tetris, yoga, and Twitter!  People took turns playing and there was a lot of help from the large crowd of people cheering the participant on and making suggestions.




Here is a picture of a long lineup of people wanting to go into the Khyber Building which was featuring works inspired by folklore and pop culture.  Our beans didn't go in this year, but they did last year and really liked visiting this old but interesting building.  Instead they went across the street to a participating photography  studio. They loved the beautiful photography on display! 

This is the 5th year the city has supported this event.  There were over 80 places participating.  To help people get around there were two 'free ride' special buses for the places farther away.

Our mombeans got home really late, but I stayed up to make sure they did get home - and also to convince my mombean I didn't get any snacks and was starved.  Did I already mention they were gone hours, and hours?







7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh my. I am glad that you were not forgotten and got fed after all that out and about stuff...

Sparkle said...

Your humans ran off together?! I dunno, maybe they deserve abandonment demerits or something.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

It looks like you're makin up fur lost sleep, now. Hope you got your bellah full before snoozies. xoxo

Mickey's Musings said...

Yeah Moe!! We deserve special treats for being left for all those hours!! We did a lot of snoozing too ;)
heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Moe those were pawsome. Too bad you couldn't have gone and seen that event too.

purrs
>^,,^<
✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

The Island Cats said...

We hope you got all those extra treats for waiting up for your mom.

Marilia said...

Have a great Wednesday!