Thursday, November 25, 2010

Here We Are Thursday

Mindy: Sometimes you have to look up to see things.

Mombean said she looked up today - at the sky. There were snowflakes falling. When they hit the ground, they melted.

Moe: When I look up, I want to see something really good.


For me that usually means food - and someone willing to share!

Bono: I am a patient kind of mancat.

I am right now in the kitchen, I stare at the beans...and you know, it works for me. I usually get some sort of treat.

Cookie: Today, Thursday, I went to the back door. I just love to go out this door and out to the deck.

There was a huge problem. It was drizzling at first, I came in. Then I went out again, this time there were some snow flurries, and in I came. Can anyone tell when where summer went?

Mike: Sometimes the other cats don't like me.

They tell me it's because I am big, loud and pushy. Do you think that could be true? I can't believe that myself.

11 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Rain and snow? Sounds like a cold day at your house.

Tober the Cat said...

Mindy, you have a smoochable chin. Moe, you have beautiful eyes. Bono, you have handsome white furs. Cookie, you look fierce (in a good way). Mike, I think everyone's just jealous of your tail floof. Everybody have a happy Thanksgiving!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I love Moe's expression!!!
So lovely~~~

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Sounds like the weather around here! Have a good Turkey day!

The Island Cats said...

Hi guys!! So nice to see all of you!! Glad those snowflakes that fell melted!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahahaha!!!!!Oh Mike,you are too silly ;) Maybe you can try sharing ;) heeheehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Katnip Lounge said...

Snow? SNOW? GAH!

Mike, I have the same prollem...I'm a big galoot and some of the other Cats run from me, and I, well...I just GOTTA chase them!
XX Johnny

Tiger Lily said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

{{{HUGS}}}

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Zeke, Sushi and Tiger Lily

Just Ducky said...

Happy Thanksgiving

Fitness shoes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fitness shoes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.