Thursday, February 19, 2009
We received the "Honest Weblog Award" from
The "rules" for this award and meme are as follows:
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "
Here is our brilliant content, enjoy!
1) I like to hunt for mice and give them to mom as a 'gift'
2) I love to eat, my own as well as the other cats' food
3) I go crazy for catnip
4) I like to sleep in cardbox boxes that are too small
5) I will terrorize any strange cat that looks in through our deck window
6) I like to loaf in the sun
7) I hate to wear anything, so I don't dress up
8) I am quiet
9) I bug Mindy
10) I like to sleep on the beans' bed
1) I am shy with strangers, but curious too
2) I always make an effort to look very cute
3) I don't like pawdicures, I like my nails long
4) I don't really care for catnip
5) I was born feral
6) I love mom the best
7) I like to tease Moe
8) I don't like mom's flashy box
9) I am afraid of other cats except Moe & Bono
10) Did I mention that I am gorgeous, honestly!
1) I am a 'whitester', and I work at keeping my furs gleaming
2) I have a very soft voice
3) Except at night I sometimes 'yodel', the beans notice everytime
4) I used to live with a lot of other cats and was scared of some of them
5) I like my new home
6) I am about 13 years old
7) My favorite spot is my cardboard mini box on top of the mini fridge, where I can look out da kitchen window - there's a yew tree there wif lots of birdies.
8) My other favorite spot is up high on top of the microwave or the big fridge, mom puts leftover crunchies up there and I find them.
9) I love to curl up with mom at night on the bed, I snore.
10) I am a happy cat, honest, but mom says I have sad eyes. I think that's because I am thoughtful.
Now we will pass along our Honest Weblog Award to:
Mickey, Georgia & Tillie
cliff & Olivia
The House of (Mostly) Black Cats
Sunny, Olive Oyl & Rascal
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Moe: I wonder if mom liked the little gift I left for her?
Oh, you probably think I yacked up a hairball or something! Naw, I went hunting and I caught a mouse in da house, cool huh?. I left it on the dining room chair beside mom's camera bag. Boy was she surprised! I don't know what she did with my gift, but I don't see it around anymore.
Bono: You are probably wondering what I am doing.
Looks like I am sleeping or playing hide 'n seek. Ha, ha, I am resting my eyes!
A mancat needs to be...um, alert. I am - really ...... alert that is. I can still hear everything that goes on.
Mindy: Are you wondering who belongs to these lovely toes?
I do, of course!
I believe it is almost time for a pawdicure, which I do not care for.
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone.