Monday, September 28, 2009

New Week = Better Week?

After everything that happened last week, dadbean finally found out what is ailing him - shingles. I hope we don't ever get something like that because he doesn't look very good. Mombean says we prolly won't get these because we haven't had chicken pox....human illnesses are very strange. We cats get lots of rest, eat well and hardly ever worry...it's a good life.

Mike: this is a good way to keep your nose warm.


Mindy: My turn, Mike, to stretch out on the cat bed. Stretching and flexing my paws keeps up my muscle tone.



Cookie: actually my spot is THE perfect spot, I can nap, be near the kitchen and watch the back door in case I get the chance to go out on the deck.



Moe: take away that flashy box, no pictures please....see the airplane ears?



Bono: I am helping mombean with the blogging today, aren't I nice?

10 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Shingles is icky nasty. I hope your Dadbean gets to feeling better.

Jasmim said...

lovely pictures !
have a nice day ^^

Parker said...

I hope your Dad feels better soon!
Smoochies!

The Creek Cats said...

We sure hope this week is much better for you guys! Lots of healing vibes to your dad bean!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We hope your dad's shingles soon get better.
You are all looking relaxed in your different ways.

SeaThreePeeO said...

We hope you dad feels better soon!

Great pictures of you guys!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh shingles is just not nice.. I hope your dad gets better soon. did they give him the antivirol in time... You all look sooo relaxed and cute in your photo's.. Hugs GJ xx

Just Ducky said...

Hope your dadbean gets better soonest. Shingles aren't that fun.

4 Boys and a Lady said...

At least there is now a diagnosis and a pathway for recovery. We hope your dadbean gets better soon!

Love the airplane ears, Moe!

Love,
Nermal, Nico, Virgil, Westley, and Maggie

Karen Jo said...

Oh, my. My brother had shingles and they are really icky. I hope that your Dad can find relief and get better fast. I think all of you have found the perfect napping spots for yourselves.