Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thursday - Just Us

Mombean needs to help us wif our Thursday blog . She has been wasting way too much time on less important things!

Mom: - Ahem! I beg to differ, if I may. What maybe important to me just seems less important to you two. Doesn't mean I have been wasting my time.

Us: OK, OK maybe we will change da subject (whispering: "otherwise we will be in for a very long and detailed account of all the important things mombean has been doing, and that would certainly cut into our blog time - not to mention the boring part")

Mindy: Well I managed to get some lap time wif mom. Also, I insisted that she give me ear scritchies too. I just love to get them, it is so important to get some at least once a day.

Okay this is where I wanted to put my picture, but Blogger will not cooperate!



Moe: I hear ya, Mindy. I have a nice picture of me in a manly and relaxed pose. However if we can't upload some pictures..........our friends are going to be very disappointed.

Let's try to at least post, see what happens.





Trying dat uploader one more time....yay, it's working now, quick Mindy, put your photo up before things go wrong again!!


OK, Moe.....trying.




Look! I's got it to work now too. Maybe it's our computer having some brain fade. Well, whatever, we gots a post now. Oh, poor mom, she's rattled trying to help us. Says it's getting too late to help us anymore right now - it's Thursday already. 'Nite mom.

8 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I like the last photo of you, Moe~
You look so satisfied and happy~! Like you are in paradise~!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh you look like you all are fading fast too! Quick time for a nap. Maybe blogger will be better later on!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Phew, u got ur picture up Mindy! That must be really tiring to race against blogger when u goes nutty!
Yup, naptime is in order!
Purrspeace and love to the both of u and da beans!

Mickey's Musings said...

We understand about Blogger and 'puter problems!! Mom has the same problems and calls the computer stoopid! heehee Some sites we cannot visit because our old 'puter can't handle it :)
But we can visit you two!!
Purrs furcousins :)
Mickey,Georgia & Tilie

Daisy said...

I am glad you got the photos to upload because they are very cute ones!

Lux said...

I'm glad blogger finally let you upload - those pictures are worth the wait!

Parker said...

Beautiful photos of you two, I'm glad you got them up!
Smooches!

The Devil Dog said...

Those are great photos. Mom says it is a real pain when blogger just won't work, so very frustrating. I wouldn't know. I'm just a woofie.

Roxy