Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tabby Tuesday

This looks something like a mug shot. Actually this is the look I was giving mom last night when she was busy. I was looking for a few crunchies to hold me over until my bedtime snack.

Do ya think I can stare real good? There are sound effects to go along wif da stare.

Ha, I know how to get the snack. All Moe had to do was look cute. I can do cute.


Here's where we spent last evening, we each have our own windowsill.



There is a heater below the windowsills. It was very, very cold last night. We think maybe Jack Frost paid us a visit. Jack put this stuff on our laundry room window.

It is hard to see the outdoors thru dis window......haf to go back to the living room and find a warm and comfortable spot.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see cats who have a warm place to call their own, and who have their humans well-trained the way you 2 do.

The Devil Dog said...

That was a very good stare, Moe. Very good. Neat that you can get on those windowsills. The heater must be nice to be above. The frost is really amazing. It is cold here too. I am sleeping under the blankets tonight for sure.

Roxy

SophieKitty said...

Moe, you have an awesome stare! You should get extra treats!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Your window looks so neat~
I am glad you all stay in warm, in thie season, having a great nap is so important.

Mickey's Musings said...

That looks like the Death Stare Moe,heehee
It was cold here too ! I don't like the cold.It's good to be an indoor cat :)
Purrs Mickey

Isis said...

I'z glad you'z kept warm! :)

Parker said...

Brrrr! I know that the radiators here have been working overtime!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I think Mancats do cute better than lady cats. I always have to work on cute.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oh wow! There's sound effects to go with that look, too :-0 I bet your Mom jumped right up and got you your crunchies ;-) And
Mindy, you do cute without even trying!

Daisy said...

I can recognize the Temptations stare!

The Crew said...

We love your stare, Moe. Very intimidating, to be sure!

George & Max