Monday, December 3, 2007

Mancat Monday

I watched mom on Sunday afternoon getting stuff out of the attic. It was the first day of Advent she said. Then she started moving things around. I watched and hoped that she didn't forget to feed us with all the (unnecessary) activity......I had to remind her! Mom says I reminded her too early. Well, I was worried. I better get on wif posting my mancat picture.




Here is what mom did in the dining room.

Those snowmen are hand blown glass and were made by dadbean many years ago when they still had a glass blowing shop at work and before the glass blower retired. I don't know who knitted the scarves the snowmen are wearing.

6 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

It's that time of year when da beans go nuts and put stuff all over the place we can't touch!! Speaking of snow,I got to go out and see it!!!! I was out for ever!!!(Mom: 5 min tops)
Hope you finally got yer dinner .That's more important than unnecessary activity,right?!!
Later furcousin!!

Ramses said...

We'z got lotsa handmade KissMouse ornaments, but luckily non of them are breakable! :) Though My Mummy always sits us down and tells us we'z gotta be extra good when the tree and ornaments are out...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those would be lovely, but blogger is acting up and there are no photos. I hope we remember to scroll down and look at these great photos later on!

Isn't blogger frustrating sometimes?

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I am glad you mom put them on that shelf where you can't get at them. Wouldn't want to accidently knock them down and break them if your dad made them.

The Devil Dog said...

Wow, that is so cool. Your dad was so lucky to try that. Mom is making cookies again, I don't know if she is going to take stuff out. But I will let you know if she does.

Roxy

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are beautiful glass snowmen. Your Dadbeans is very talented to have made those!