Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends in the U.S.A. We hopes you will all enjoy the holiday and celebration. We are thankful to be back online......we have a new power supply for our blogging computer, and we are thankful for the thoughtful notes our friends left for us over the last few days....you guys are great!

(Mindy) I am showing off my tummy, since I missed Tummy Tuesday, hee, hee.






















Mom bought a new cardboard insert for our Turbo Scratcher. I use it for it's intended purpose, for scratching with my claws, but look what Moe has done to it! It didn't even last a day. He loves cardboard, and tore it up wif his teef.










(Moe) This is TOO easy, heh, heh,......oh, wait, that was the last insert. Mom says she's gonna make me wait a while afore getting more.....could it be because i also like to scatter the pieces around da house?














Maybe if I stare into her eyes with my innocent look, she won't be annoyed with my cardboard mess.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful you are back too. Those are lovely photos. Happy Thanksgiving!

Ramses said...

Oh Mindy your tummy looks great as does Moe's innocent look - I can see he's worked on that one long and hard! ;) Yes, I can see today my icky eye is improving a little and I'z too an therefore Thanksful! :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Mindy!!! Look at that white tummy!!!! Mom wants to rub that little belly :)
I'm sorry Moe trashed your scratching cardboard :( Guess it's back to the piece of wood,huh?

Moe,heh,heh,heh, good "innocent look"
Have a fun day, I guess it will be rainy,the squirrels won't like that,hahahaha!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, I am thankful to know you both as well~!!!

Mindy, your tummy is certainly lovely:)

And Moe..... the last photo of you is angel~!!!!! That is wonderful precious capture, I love it~!

Daisy said...

I am thankful you are back online, too! Moe, you are very silly to do that to your Trakball. You have some strong paws! Mindy, your tummy is very, very cute.

The Devil Dog said...

We are glad you are back online. What nice pictures, Mindy, I don't think mom would be happy with Moe if he did that here. Boys!

Roxy

Hot(M)BC said...

Happy Fanksgiving yall :)
Yoo looks so cute in yore pikshurs. We's gladd yall are back!
Purrrrrrrrrs!
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You do need a new cardboard center for your scratcher. Oh, an' tell your momma to get the Star Catcher ball ... It lights up an' is furry fun!

Come an' share some turkey! Mom made lots.
DMM

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Oh, I am so thankful that you are back online! And what nice pictures you have today! Moe, you really do look innocent and Mindy, what a terrific tummy you have!

Purrrrrs, China Cat

Sunny's Mommy said...

Mindy, you have such an adorable tummy. Do you like getting it rubbed?

I think Moe might be in deep doo doo. I know he would be in our home. Picking up cat toys all over the place isn't so bad, but cleaning up small pieces of cardboard is bad. I hope for your sake, your Mom falls for the innocent look, Moe.