Sunday, November 25, 2007

7 Random and/or Weird Facts About Us!

We’ve been tagged by Sunny and Rascal for a meme. Here are the rules:

*Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog;

*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself;

*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs; and

*Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



1. I was born outside and raised in a wood pile (Moe)
Me, too, since I am Moe's sisfur (Mindy)

2. There were four kittens in our litter. I was the bravest of the four of us kittens. I succeeded in getting the food lady (mom's sister) to feed us until we were tame. I was 6 months old by then. (Moe)
I am a grey and white bicolour tabby and the only girl. I was the shy one of the bunch. My nickname was "scaredy cat". I was the last to be tame and I am still very scared of strangers.

3. I am seriously interested in food..... however our daily food gets measured out and by mom's bedtime we get the last of it. If I get the chance I will eat almost anything - love toast, cottage cheese, and lunch meat even bean junk food, but they don't give that to me very often.
I am much pickier, I don't like spicy meat- only lean chicken. I do love cottage cheese though and my cat food. Both of us adore stinky goodness and Temptations.


4. My favorite toy is the "turbo scratcher" it is round with a cardboard circle in the middle. I know I am supposed to scratch on it wif my claws, but I find it more fun to rip it apart with my teef. I can destroy one of those cardboard circles in a day. the house looks so cool wif cardboard bits scattered everywhere. Mom however, is never amused - maybe that's why I don't get replacements very often.

I like toy mice and feathers and anything I can send flying over the floor. I also like to tag people as they walk by wif my paw. I sometimes tag Moe or whap him, but then the chase game is on. That's when we play 'thundering herd of elephants' and use the stairs....fun, fun, fun.

5. I don't normally sleep on our bean's beds, but when the weather gets cold and it's cool at night (they turn down the heat then), I like to.

Every night I wait for mom to get into bed then I jump up and demand ear scritchies and tummy rubs. Sometimes I get under the covers. I only do this for a short time, then I go off to sleep somewhere else.

6. Tall son named me "moe' because he liked the name.
Mom tried to find a name for me that went with "moe".....she thought of the old TV show "Mork and Mindy" so we became "Moe and Mindy". Yeah, that's one of the 'weird' facts about us.


7. When our beans have been out of the house, I am always waiting at the door when they return.
Mom is my special person.



We tag anycat that has not already done this meme and wants to participate.


........Oh yes, some pictures!


Remember I said I liked junk food? Here I am checking out Ritz crackers. Well, they're cheese Ritz.

Isn't Moe such a silly cat?

11 comments:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Moe! I didn't realize what a good-looking dood you are! Wow! I love all of your orange fur, but I especially like your floofy tail!

Mindy ... How do you concentrate with such a gorgeous mancat for a brother?

DMM

Team Tabby said...

Well, he acts goofy sometimes and I has to whap him one to smarten him up!

Mindy

Anonymous said...

While I am just as food oriented, I have to say, I am not nearly as nice! I don't typically wait by the door for anyone!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi guys! Those are cool facts.We don't have a turbo charger,but there are boxes on the porch and we sharpen our claws on them.That leaves lots a paper bits too,heehee
Purrs

The Devil Dog said...

Hi there! I love number four. It is so very funny. I know how you feel, as I love to shred kleenex and leave it everywhere. I also love all sorts of food, but I don't get it very often.

Roxy

Daisy said...

It must have been very scairty living under the woodpile. Thank goodness you got such a good Forever home!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I enjoyed learning more about both of you! I am glad you were rescued and found a wonderful Forever Home.

Ramses said...

Some interesting facts about you'z two! :) Have a purrfect week...

Sunny's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny's Mommy said...

All very interesting. I like how you got your names, I never would have thought of that! I didn't know Moe likes junk food. I've never seen a cat eating crackers. Cheese Ritz LOL

Nice pictures, too :-D