Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things About Us

1. we are indoor kitties

2. we were born outdoors

3. we are quiet

4. we are good around small beans

5. we don't know about dogs, no experience

6. we don't like other cats in our yard

7. the vacuum doesn't bother us unless it gets close.

8. we love to lie next to the open, screened windows

9. our house has many secret spots, where no one can find us

10.we have mom on a schedule, now she knows our snack times pretty good

11. when our beans have been out, we always greet them at the door

12. we tolerate brushing

13. we hang out with our beans, even when they watch scary boring movies.




10 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

These are very interesting information about you~! I was also burn outside and now an indoor cat~!!

However, my house doesn't have any secret spots~! Wherever I hide, michico could always find me, hehehehe~!!!

Thanks for sharing let me know more about you~!

Mickey's Musings said...

Those are some good facts.While you have yer Mom trained(good job)
you lool like you are capable of getting yer own snack.Don't let yer Mom know about this!

Karen Jo said...

I enjoyed reading more about you. Is that cabinet where the treats are kept, or do you just enjoy getting fur on the dishes? Grin.

Anonymous said...

I think someone was caught with their paw in the cupboard!

Fascinating facts you guys!

Ramses said...

Interesting facts, and I love that fluffy red tail! I wish mine was as fluffy as that... :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

those were great things to learn!!
and great pikshurs!

Mr. Hendrix said...

tee hee hee great photos. is that your treat cupboard? that quilt looks soft.
i was born outside too. in fact, when i was rescued at about 2 years old, i still had my hoo-has. now i'm indoor only and happy to be.
i'm not a fan of woofies or vacuums.
you're certainly braver than me when the sucky machine gets turned on! i run away or climb up high.

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's a funny picture of Moe in the cabinet. Is he allowed in there, or is he doing a bad thing?

The Furry Kids said...

Those are neat things that we learned about you guys. That last picture made Momma giggle.

Love,
Tazo

Gretchen said...

Yep, sounds like 13 normal cat things to me, hee, hee.

Hugs...G